P and C
Parents & Citizens Federation
P&C Meeting 1st Tuesday of every month at 7pm in the front office building.
- Next P&C Meeting: 7:00pm Tuesday 3th July 2018 - Staffroom in Admin Building.
- Next P&C event:
Introduction into the P&C:
- Promote the interest of the school by bringing parents, citizens, students and teaching staff into closer cooperation;
- Assist in providing facilities and equipment for the school and promoting the recreation and welfare of the students at school;
- Encourage parent and community participation in curriculum and other education issues in schools;
- Further information about the P&C Federation can be found at www.pandc.org.au;
- The P&C is governed by its constitution:
Office Bearers of the P&C Association 2018:
- P&C President: Nicole Moss
- P&C Vice-President: Liza Alepidis
- P&C Secretary: Janine Brooker
- P&C Treasurer: Kelly Lamborn
- P&C Executive Canteen Representative: Julie Davoren
- P&C Executive Fundraising: Gabrielle Chan
- P&C Executive Parent Liaison: Antonia Turner
- P&C Executive Uniform Coordinator: Bec Kay-Barch
- The Secretary Clemton Park Public School
185, Bexley Road, Earlwood 2206 NSW
Phone: 02 9718 4483
Uniform orders are still being taken ONLY by order forms.
Send the order form and your money in an envelope and place in money box at the front office.
Office Bearers Roles:
|PRESIDENT||The President is responsible for ensuring the successful functioning of the Association so it can achieve its objectives, a fair participation of all members and consistent adherence to its constitution. The duties of the President include contentious matters of procedure and assisting the progress of discussion. The President may represent the Association at official functions and act as the Association's spokesperson|
|VICE-PRESIDENT||The Vice-President chairs all meetings of the Association and the executive meetings. The Vice-President is required to take on any of the Presidential duties if required due to illness or alternative commitments.|
|TREASURER||The Treasurer is responsible for complying with financial accountability requirements of the P&C. The Treasurer receives and deposits monies, maintains records, draws cheques and presents accounts. The Treasurer presents a report at each general meeting of income and expenditure. The Treasurer presents all reconciled accounts and ensures that the audited accounts are tabled for adaption at the Annual General meeting.|
|SECRETARY||The Secretary is the principal administrative officer of the Association and is responsible for carrying out the decisions stipulated. The Secretary prepares, in consultation with the President, all meeting agendas. The Secretary is required to attend every association meeting and take notes of the discussions in order to produce a set of minutes for subsequent distribution to members. Minutes indicate the time, date and location of the meeting, the members in attendance, apologies, chairperson and record of every decision which was supported by majority vote.|